Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Need a Change...!!!

Hey all,
I don welcome changes. I love my life as it is. However I myself make my life complex.
U know how..? My complex thoughts... My mind is a 24*7 working machine with a lot of complex thoughts, dreams, hopes, imaginations....
My life is as simple as that with a small family, a small job and a small circle of friends. But Life was full of fun during my college life. Now I miss that "Fun Factor".
A daily routine (From Home to Office & from Office to Home) has made my life super boring. I travel about more than 2 hours a day. I don't have a chance to meet new people. But I come across a lot of people daily. Some familiar faces, some new faces, some smart faces.. :) I think its the only part interesting in my daily routine. Yea I luv traveling now. It has changed my daily life from most boring to more boring...!!
Watever I prefer some tips like listening to music, scribbling, but of the most thinking of new ideas to spice up life like before!!
Hope to say that one day I will be the most cheerful girl in this world.
 I would be happy enough to tell U that How I achieved it..!! Its Simple... I always think about a change but never work for it.. and even a change or something unusual to my life happens, I give it a Cold Welcome.. :(
But now I feel that I am losing one of the best time of my life.. My spinster life!!!
To add up the missing essence of my life,
I need a Change...!!!
I want a Change...!!
And @last I welcome A CHANGE..!!!
Or else Life will change Me, My Mind which I don't want now..!!
Music,Beauty and a lot more of Drama give a superb life, I guess.
Again confused? I was talking about REALTY SHOWS which I am addicted to!!! Anyways with a nice foot note, I wind up ma post. See Ya buds  <3
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE
With Loads of Luv
~Monu~

No comments:

Post a Comment