Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hey buds,
I know this is too late for me to wish Merry Christmas..But still I cant stop myself from at least posting this!!
Hope This New Year 2012 brings U & Me more happiness, more thrills, more love, more friends, more joy, more love, more clothes, more beauty, more luck, more money, more food, more & more...!!!

**** ~Yaaaaaaaaaaaay~ ****
Do ya buds have any new year resolutions? Hmm.. I should certainly think of mine and Have to make a list of them... And whether I try to fulfill them is a Different story!!! ;)
Hmm... My crazy resolution is
a) to get a clear, flawless skin, and
b) lonnnnnnnnnnnng hair

I will really work out to make those crazy dreams come true..!! If it happens, I will soon update my blog with all ma experiences and personalized tip....!!!

Fingers Crosssed!!

Watever a Great New (Leap) Year ahead with a lot of expectations & choices..!! Do well!! Take Care of Yourself Buds!!
Courtesy: Google Images
With Loads of Luv
~Monu~

2 comments:

  1. Very Happy New Year dear... All the best for you to keep up your resolutions...
    Btw, what were your resolutions last New Year??? And what's their status now??? :):):)
    Fashion Panache Blog GIVEAWAY - The LAST 4 DAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear.. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Have a nice dayy

    ReplyDelete