Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Random Welcome Note

First of all, Welcome to my blog, where I wanna express my crazy thoughts on anything..!!
Well, I know its too late that I came to know about these wonderful art of blogging and I find it so superb and interesting. Till then, I would wander through those smarty social networking sites-liking and commenting on photos,links etc. Since people move on from bloggin to facebookin and tweetin nowadays, it seems interesting, Isn't it??

Hmm..Anyways my daily Cyber Routine started off this way...I would open up my Mozilla(My all time Favorite Browser) and Winamp playing latest muzic with my headset on and would start Browsing with all last opened pages.Gradually, I felt I should do something better where I can explore myself...Life was as simple as that...!!
UNTIL one day I came across the blog Poohkie's Place. Since then I always wanted to create a blog of my own.Thus, after a week, I created this CRAZY blog. Thanks to Poohkie!!

In this blog, I wanna come up with something exciting..I donno how much its gonna work out. I am not a creative writer, still I wanna give this a try...!!

Okay then see ya soon my buddies....!!!

Loads of Luv
~Monu~

No comments:

Post a Comment