Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Crazy Background

Hii buddies, When I started creating the blog, the things which made me crazy are those templates and themes. I liked every theme. Still I was not sure to use which one. I tried out almost every template and theme. I wanted something crazy which should portray my blog's energy..

And while I was searching for an image to be presented behind my Blog Title, I came across an image here.Here it is..

I edited and cropped the image. Then I uploaded a green heart image so that it can be friends with ma blog title.
 But it was not that impressive.Suddenly an idea struck me when I thought why not my blog shall fill with full of hearts?? Since my school days, I had a unique quality of drawing perfect hearts..!! I always had a love for heart collections:)
And I selected the very same green heart and made it the crazy theme of my blog..YAY!!!:) Isn't it Crazy & Cool....???
I wanna say that my buddies can get cool themes right on Sweet Tweet and get some new ideas..!!!

Loads of Luv
~Monu~

2 comments: